In order to follow his dream of sharing what constitutes the stregnth and the values of jazz with the largest number of people, Reza Ackbaraly has formed an association with the famous producer Quincy Jones to create Qwest TV.
It was thus that a pre-subscription Kickstarter campaign started in September in which everyone was invited to join Quincy Jones and the Qwest TV community. This is an unprecedented opportunity to join this service and launch this new media dedicated to jazz and beyond.
However, there are only a few days left to become a “Founding Subscriber”, to participate in this adventure and to gain access to exclusive offers, since the campaign closes on October 10, 2017.
Find out more HERE.
Exceptional opportunities on Kickstarter
Each participant will be rewarded with extraordinary offers: gold and vinyl records available every 24 hours in 1 unique copy and for a limited time.
Furthermore, Quincy Jones will offer some of his gold records (RIAA certified) and vinyl records from his personal collection, dedicated and signed by himself.
• George Benson – Give Me The Night
• Quincy Jones – Back On The Block
• Brothers Johnson – Look Out For #1
Vinyl records personally dedicated and signed by Quincy Jones:
• Thriller, Michael Jackson, (Epic, 1982)
• Miles & Quincy Live at Montreux, Quincy Jones, Miles Davis, (Warner Bros records, 1993)
• The Queen And Quincy, Dinah Washington With Quincy Jones And His Orchestra, (Mercury, 1965)
Some artists have already joined
Many artists have already shown their support for Qwest TV during the Kickstarter campaign. Some artist packages are already available for a limited time (24 hours), including :
• VIP tickets to attend one of their concerts
• Backstage access to meet the artist
• Albums signed and dedicated by the artist and by Quincy Jones
Marcus Miller, Richard Bona, Seun Kuti, Jacob Collier and Dee Dee Bridgewater are the first to join, and there are more to come.
Qwest TV is a subscription video on demand platform (SVOD) available on tablet, computer, mobile phone, and soon on TV as well.
Concerts, documentaries, TV Shows… an authentic, high quality selection that supports the values of jazz and hopes to revolutionize access to this music and to all those who are inspired by it.
MDC Maggie Doherty / email@example.com