1. Technorati is a great blog search tool for identifying bloggers in your industry that might be willing to promote your crowdfunding campaign or with whom you can propose a guest posting arrangement to get the word out about your campaign. According to the website, they are “currently tracking 112.8 million blogs and over 250 million pieces of tagged social media.”
2. Blog Catalogue is a social blog directory where you can find publications geared towards a particular audience. After you identify a blog with an audience that could be receptive to your crowdfunding campaign, begin leaving comments and interacting in group discussions.
3. Chime.in allows you to search “interests, people, and communities.” You can search through content from both major news outlets and smaller blogs.
4. EatonWeb is one of the older blog directories out there. You can use the website’s tools of strength, momentum, and overall metrics to select publications that are in line with your promotion strategy.
5. Alltop, founded by bestselling author Guy Kawasaki, provides “All the top headlines from popular topics around the web.” The site collects a range of publications by topic and is a great way to discover authors you can connect with on Twitter and LinkedIn.
6. “Google Blog Search provides fresh, relevant search results from millions of feed-
This article was written by Salvador Briggman