Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas is an ambitious crowdfunding startup that will accept all significant currency types. This endeavor will likely change how cryptocurrency is viewed by the masses since it will enable people to see and use cryptocurrency in positive ways.
PICISI will be run with integrity, every account will be verified, and mgmt will review each campaign. Microfunding via cryptocurrency combined with a great number of generous sponsors should result in every campaign at PICISI receiving some level of funding — no one leaves with zero.
PICISI will launch with the bare necessities: a simple site, a skeleton crew, and a few sponsors. During the first 90 days our admins and recruiters will assemble a full compliment of participants from organizers and donors to sponsors and contractors; by the end of the period we expect significant growth.
At PICISI we define promotion three different ways:
• Publicity – broadly raising awareness to grow the community ie: organizers, donors, and sponsors,
• Outreach – the specific purpose of finding organizers to conduct campaigns at our site.
• Marketing – the specific purpose of finding donors to fund campaigns at our site.
To achieve our goals the Executive Director will assemble an energetic team of professionals: Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Content Director, Promotion Director, Communications Director; in addition to Referral Agents, Promotion Contractors, and Campaign Contractors.
• The Deputy Director – second in command, is in charge when the Exec Dir is on vacation, incapacitated, or as directed by the Exec Dir.
• The Assistant Director – primary task is to assist the Executive Director and the Deputy Director however at times he may also serve other directors as the need arises. [position filled]
• The Content Director – responsible for all site content, his primary focus is quantity and quality of campaigns, secondly site usability
• The Promotion Director – responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, donors, and media for more business.
The Communications Director – responsible for having our site make news somewhere around the world everyday. via press releases, articles, and interviews.
Referral Agent – refer people to us to do assignments, to organize campaigns, to make donations, and/or to sponsor site activity. Only registered referral agents and Admins are compensated for referring people to PICISI.
Promotion Contractor – select and complete PICISI publicity, marketing, and/or outreach assignments.
Campaign Contractor – work for organizers to create, develop, and/or promote their respective campaigns.
You are invited to help us build the PICISI community; before launch we need a min of 20 sponsors (currently we have 7: www.Armisgame.com, The Einsteinium News, The Einsteinium Foundation, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Sativacoin, Artsycoin, and HYPER); min 8 campaigns to crowd fund (currently we have 3), min. of 6 administrators (currently we have 2), min of 2 promotion contractors (currently we have none), min of 1 referral agent, (currently we none), min of 1 campaign contractor (currently have 3); we will also publish PICISI articles on the following subjects:
• PICISI administration
• Sponsorship opportunities at PICISI
• 100+ currencies accepted at PICISI
• PICISI assignments, and the PICISI token
To support PICISI: write an encouraging comment below, tweet about PICISI, reprint the article, discuss the article at BCT, and/or donate using a currency of your choice at click here.